|11/20/14||Becton Dickinson And CareFusion Announce Expiration Of HSR Act Waiting Period In Proposed Transaction|
|FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) ("BD") and CareFusion Corporation (NYSE: CFN) ("CareFusion") today announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended (the "HSR Act"), in connection with BD's proposed acquisition of CareFusion expired on November 19, 2014.
As previously announced on October 5, 2014, BD and CareFusion entered into a definitive agreement pursua... |
|11/06/14||CareFusion Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results|
|- Revenue increased 11 percent to $922 million
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations totaled $0.37 on a GAAP basis and increased 14 percent from the prior year period to $0.50 per adjusted share
- Company increases fiscal 2015 adjusted diluted EPS guidance range to $2.80 to $2.95, driven primarily by a second quarter tax settlement with the Internal Revenue Service
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corp. (NYSE: CFN), a leading, global medical tec... |
|10/05/14||BD to Acquire CareFusion for $12.2 Billion|
|Combination of Complementary Portfolios Creates Global Leader in Medication Management and Patient Safety Solutions.
Franklin Lakes, NJ and San Diego, CA (October 5, 2014) – BD (NYSE: BDX) and CareFusion (NYSE: CFN) announced today a definitive agreement under which BD will acquire CareFusion for $58.00 per share in cash and stock, or a total of $12.2 billion, to create a global leader in medication management and patient safety solutions. The agreement has been unanimously approve... |
|08/07/14||CareFusion Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2014 Results|
|- Fourth quarter revenue of $1.12 billion, up 24 percent; Fiscal 2014 revenue of $3.84 billion, up 8 percent.
- Fourth quarter GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations increased 37 percent to $0.67, or up 44 percent to $0.79 on an adjusted basis.
- Fiscal 2014 GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations increased 13 percent to $1.96, or up 11 percent to $2.36 on an adjusted basis.
- Company expects fiscal 2015 adjusted diluted EPS in the range of $2.60 to $2.75; ... |