CareFusion financial information including our quarterly and annual reports, investor presentations and SEC filings are below. We also provide an explanation of our use of non-GAAP financial measures.
|11/18/13||CareFusion To Acquire Vital Signs Division of GE Healthcare For $500 Million|
|Acquisition creates global leader in consumable medical products for respiratory care and anesthesiology
- CareFusion to host investor call at 6 a.m. Pacific Time
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corp. (NYSE: CFN), a leading, global medical technology company, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement for CareFusion to acquire the Vital Signs division of GE Healthcare for $500 million.
With annual revenue of approximately $250 million, Vital Signs is a lead... |
|11/07/13||CareFusion Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results|
|- Revenue of $830 million consistent with company expectations
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations totaled $0.36 on a GAAP basis and remained even with prior year at $0.44 per adjusted share
- Repurchased 3.3 million shares during the quarter, bringing the company's total investments in share repurchases to $621 million since February 2012
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corp. (NYSE: CFN), a leading, global medical technology company, today r... |
|10/09/13||CareFusion To Report First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results On Nov. 7|
|SAN DIEGO, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corporation (NYSE: CFN) today announced plans to release first quarter fiscal 2014 results on Thursday, Nov. 7, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company will host a conference call on Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. PST (5 p.m. EST) to discuss the results for its first quarter fiscal 2014, ended Sept. 30, 2013. To access the call, visit the Investors page at www.carefusion.com. Log on at least 15 minutes before the call beg... |
|08/08/13||CareFusion Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2013 Results|
|- Fourth quarter revenue of $903 million in line with company expectations; Fiscal 2013 revenue of $3.55 billion.
- Fourth quarter GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations increased 20 percent to $0.49, or 10 percent to $0.55 on an adjusted basis.
- Fiscal 2013 GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations increased 9 percent to $1.74, or $2.12 on an adjusted basis.
- Company expects fiscal 2014 adjusted diluted EPS in the range of $2.30 to $2.40; Announces $750 mi... |
Read all of
CareFusion's financial news releases.
Read CareFusion's news releases.
Review all of CareFusion's SEC filings. Downloadable filings include annual reports (Form 10-K), quarterly reports (Form 10-Q) and Section 16 insider trade reports.
View our SEC filings.
Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures
Read about our use of non-GAAP financial measures.
To see our most recent reconciliations of our non-GAAP financial measures, click here.
Print Page : Email Page : : Sign up for news : Contact Information : Tear Sheet